The C3A photodetector module incorporate photodiodes, amplifier and power regulator into a small package. It is suitable for both laboratory use and user system integration. The module requires positive and negative voltage to work. It has internal LDO to regulate the working voltage, reduce input noise and increase S/N ratio.
The C3A series contains Si and InGaAs photodiodes with different size and speed. The typical output with 1 mm2 Si photodiodes is ±3V, 0~25MHz. (±5V supply).
● Compact Design
● Four φ6mm through holes for coaxial mounting
● For light-tight and air-tight applications
● Wide variety of sensor
● 20dB gain boost
● Wide input: ±5~±20V
Plane borosilicate glass
50k V/A @ 0dB Gain
500k V/A @20dB Gain
0~+3V (into Hi-Z)
0~+1.5V (into 50Ω)
Max Pressure Difference
V+: +5 ~ +20V
Suggested surface mounting
Use two guide pins to locate the sensor precisely. Otherwise, use four M6 screws.
(All dimensions in mm)
● Monitoring the output of Q-switched lasers
● Monitoring the output of mode-locked lasers
● Monitoring the output of externally modulated CW lasers
● Time domain and frequency response measurements